Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high-density deployments. Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.llac Wave 2 technology and the field proven scalable performance of ePMP, the Force 300-19 delivers up to 600 Mbps of capacity. The Force 300-19 is a powerful yet affordable subscriber module compatible with the ePMP 3000 Access Point and using the forward compatibility features also interoperates with the ePMP 2000 to ease the migration into the 802.llac Wave 2 technology.
The Force 300-19 has a 19 dbi integrated antenna with a narrow beamwidth and reliable IP67 mechanics.
* Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-19 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput up to 600 Mbps of real user data.
* The ePMP Force 300-19 supports channel sizes from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256QAM.
* The ePMP Force 300-19 supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput.
* Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
* QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.
* The integrated 19 dBi panel antenna has a small form factor and provides excellent range.
* Installations are quick and reliable supporting both pole and wall mounting.
|Operating Frequency||Wide Band Operation 4910 - 5970 MHz|
|Dimensions||27.8 x 27.8 x 4.5 cm (10.9 x 10.9 x 1.8 in) without mounting bracket|
|Interfaces||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Antennas||19 dbi Integrated Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)|
|Max. TX Power||0 to +28 dBm (combined up to the regioanl EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
5GHz / 500 Mbps, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
5GHz /600 Mbps, 2X MIMO/OFDM, 100/1000BaseT
LSEZ "EURO DK" SIA
Satiksmes str. 6
Phones: +371 67854982, +371 66116574